Friday, May 16, 2008

True to Worship

Maymay de Guzman, 14 year old daughter of Phil and Jazz, shares about her experience during last year's "By His Wounds We Are Healed" concert. Her experience brought her to dance for God. It was her worship for her Lord.

------------

On July 20,2007 another GK concert was held entitled "BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED", that was actually my first time to join a GK concert. My family and I arrived at 7:30am in the morning and I was very surprised when I saw how big ULTRA was, I was shaking after I saw the venue because of nervousness. I can't imagine myself dancing in front of a big crowd.

When we were having our technical rehearsal on stage, I missed some of the steps, I was very nervous that I might also missed some steps on the actual concert. All I can think of was the fact that I need to dance for our Lord God.

When I saw the venue already filled with crowd, I prayed hard and ask God for HIs guidance and I told Him that " GOD this is not for my family, this is not for me, THIS IS FOR YOU" and when I step up on stage, I never felt any nervousness, I didn't missed any steps and I was was not shaking. We had a very good dance performance, my friends and relatives told me that it was good. It was "PERFECT" and I realized then that with GOD nothing is impossible, no worries, no difficulties, no harm, if you will do it for the LORD, coz everything you'll do for our God is perfect and never be afraid when God is with you!!!!


------------

join our Hearts of Worship on 06/07/08.
come with your hearts of worship,
to worship!



Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
- John 4:23-24

No comments: